We accept Visa, MasterCard, Maestro credit and debit cards, Paypal, iDeal, Bank Transfer and Bancontact.
Please note that for specific countries we do accept other methods of payment apart from those listed above. These will be mentioned on the check-out page.
We ensure shopping at SARAHPACINI.COM is as secure as shopping in store.
We use a 128-bit SSL encrypted secure internet connection to protect your payment when you order in our flagship store. This encrypts and protects the data you send to us over the internet. You will see a padlock at the top of your browser when SSL is enabled. You can click on this to find out information about the SSL digital certificate registration.
You will also notice that when you look at the location (URL) field at the top of the browser you will see it begins with 'https:' instead of the normal 'http:'. This means that you are in secure mode.
MasterCard & Visa secure code
SARAHPACINI.COM supports MasterCard & Visa Secure Code, a security technology that authenticates your MasterCard or Visa and ensures that only the authorized cardholder can place the order. If the bank that issued your MasterCard or Visa supports Secure Code, you may be prompted to enter your password or to sign up for Secure Code as you check out. You can also activate your current card now.
WOULD YOU LIKE MORE INFORMATION?CONSULT OUR SERVICE TOPICS
- Size guideGet advice on which size is best for you
- PaymentRead more on which payment methods you can use
- DeliveryRead more about the handling of orders
- Track your orderFollow the status of your order
- Return policyRead more about exchanging and returning orders
- Return formRequest an exchange or return here
- Terms & conditionsRead all information about shopping at Sarah Pacini
Do you need support?
Our customer care team is available to help answer any questions and offer advice.Contact us