With a philosophy that clothing should reflect the soul, Sarah Pacini appeals to women who choose to be different and who believe that fashion is the art of life for expressing your true self.
As part-time Sales Associate, you must exemplify our company values and take all necessary steps to ensure the overall success of your Sarah Pacini Boutique, as well as meeting your financial and service targets. Leading by example, maintaining Company’s high quality standards - including Health & Safety practices - maximizing margin potentials and finding ways to provide the highest levels of customer service (in Boutique and after sales) are some of your main objectives.
We are currently seeking a part-time sales associate for the Brussels airport location. You will work under the direct supervision of the Assistant Boutique Manager, Boutique Manager and in close relationship with Retail - Customer Service.
Working under supervision of the Retail - Boutique Manager.Qualifications
- Energetic, self-motivated, open-minded and flexible.
- Being a team player, sharing your enthusiasm for the collection and the Brand.
- Proven skills and strong commitment to excellent customer service, in-Boutique and after sale.
- Excellent oral and written communication in English, French and Dutch. Good verbal skills in another language would be a good asset.
- Demonstrated work initiative, sound judgement, diplomacy, and professional attitude.
- Excellent social skills.
- A strong fashion sense and in-depth knowledge of the fashion trends.
- Meeting individual and boutique sales goals. Maintain the highest level of sales productivity.
- Building and carefully maintaining clientele reports, follow-through with client issues, inquiries, and future sales leads.
- Complying with Company’s professional and ethical standards.
- Greeting, assisting and selling to customers, offering them the highest level of informed and personalized customer service.
- Maintaining a clean, organised and well stocked boutique and back Boutique.
- Handling financial transactions and using the POS system.
- Adding on a constant basis new Clients Database in POS
- Assisting with special requests, which include but are not limited to after sales service, special orders, returns, and phone inquiries, etc.
- Participating in inventory preparation and inventory counts.
- Participating in merchandise receiving, ticketing and stocking.
- Merchandising, displaying and replenishing stock as directed.
- Developing and constantly updating a good working knowledge of the collection theme, product ranges the fit and proper care of all styles.
- Learning and utilizing product knowledge, company and relevant industry information.