As a Boutique Manager, you must exemplify our company values, ensuring the success of your Sarah Pacini Boutique while meeting your financial and service targets. We’re looking for someone who can lead by example and maintain the company’s high standards. Respecting health and safety practices, maximizing margin potential, and finding new ways to improve the customer experience, and the team are among your main objectives.
We are currently seeking a Boutique Manager. You will work under the direct supervision of the Retail-supervisor and in a close relationship with Retail Customer Service.Qualifications
- Energetic, self-motivated, open-minded, and flexible.
- A team player who shares an enthusiasm for the collection, the brand, and the team.
- Proven skills and a commitment to customer service excellence
- Highly organized and efficient
- Excellent oral and written communication in French. Good verbal skills in any other language would be an asset.
- Demonstrated work initiative, sound judgement, diplomacy, and professionalism.
- Excellent social skills.
- A strong fashion sense and in-depth knowledge of fashion trends.
A minimum of 3 years prior experience in a similar position.Tasks
- Meet or exceed sales objectives as communicated by the Company Management.
- Comply and ensure respect by all team members of with Company’s high-level professional and ethical standards.
- Develop and constantly improve your working knowledge of the collection theme, product ranges, fits, and proper care instructions for all styles.
- Recruit and train new members of the team.
- Motivate and coaching the team and ensuring that each member reach out to his/her full potential.
- Day-to-day supervision of the staff, including planning and managing schedules, performance issues and absence, referring to a director if need be.
- Build and carefully maintain clientele reports; follow through with client issues, inquiries, and future sales leads.
- Increase daily the clients’ list and ensuring its regular update.
- Greet, assist, and sell to customers, offering them an informed and personalized customer experience.
- Organize and manage events in the boutique.
- Build and maintain links with the surrounding business community.
- Liaise with Company’s Directors/Managers to ensure optimal stock management and turnover.
- Participate in inventory preparation and inventory counts.
- Participate in merchandise receiving, ticketing, and stocking.
- Implement and managing procedures for opening and closing times to ensure boutique security.
- Maintain the stock at an optimal level at all times; analyze your stock regularly (per categories, per theme, per style, per color and per size) and track fast, average, and slow movers to discuss them with your Territory Manager, your Assistant Boutique Manager and your Sales Associates and identify ways to improve the Boutique performance.