As a part-time Sales Associate, you must exemplify our company values, ensuring the success of your Sarah Pacini Boutique while meeting your financial and service targets. We’re looking for someone who can lead by example and maintain the company’s high standards. Respecting health and safety practices, maximizing margin potential, and finding new ways to improve the customer experience (in Boutique and after-sales) are among your main objectives.
We are currently seeking a part-time sales associate. You will work under the direct supervision of the Assistant Boutique Manager and Boutique Manager and in a close relationship with Retail Customer Service.Qualifications
- Energetic, self-motivated, open-minded, and flexible.
- A team player who shares an enthusiasm for the collection and the brand.
- Proven skills and a commitment to customer service excellence (in Boutique and after-sales).
- Excellent oral and written communication in Dutch and English; knowledge of other language is a plus.
- Demonstrated work initiative, sound judgement, diplomacy, and professionalism.
- Excellent social skills.
- A strong fashion sense and in-depth knowledge of fashion trends.
A minimum of 2 years of experience in a similar position.Tasks
- Meet individual targets and boutique sales goals.
- Maintain the highest level of sales productivity.
- Build and carefully maintain clientele reports; follow through with client issues, inquiries, and future sales leads.
- Comply with the company’s professional and ethical standards.
- Greet, assist, and sell to customers, offering them an informed and personalized customer experience.
- Maintain a clean, organized, and well-stocked boutique (front and back).
- Handle financial transactions and use the POS system.
- Consistently add new clients to the POS system’s database.
- Assist with special requests, including but not limited to after-sales service, special orders, returns, phone inquiries, etc.
- Participate in inventory preparation and inventory counts.
- Participate in merchandise receiving, ticketing, and stocking.
- Merchandising, displaying and replenishing stock as directed.
- Develop and constantly improve your working knowledge of the collection theme, product ranges, fits, and proper care instructions for all styles.
- Learn and share relevant product, company, and industry knowledge.