SARAH PACINI is an international fashion brand driven by strong values and a philosophy to bring art, design and fashion together. Over the last 30 years, this global approach has resulted in modern, non-conformist urban collections for women and men.
We are on the lookout for enthusiastic, organized and talented people who are passionate about fashion.
As Retail-Assistant Boutique Manager, you are supervised by the Retail-Boutique Manager.
- Meeting individual and boutique sales goals, maintaining a high level of sales productivity.
- Complying with Company’s professional and ethical standards.
- Building and carefully maintaining excellent relationships with clients, following-through issues, special requests, and future sales leads.
- Adding on a constant basis to the Clients database in POS.
- Maintaining a clean, organized, and well-stocked boutique and back store.
- Participating in merchandise receiving, ticketing, stocking, and inventory counts.
- Constantly improving their knowledge of the collection: products, fit, and proper care of all styles.
- Keeping up to date on the company and relevant industry information.
- Energetic, self-motivated, open-minded, and flexible
- Great team players, sharing their enthusiasm for the collection and the Brand
- Highly skilled professionals with a strong commitment to excellent customer service, in-boutique and after sale
- Fluent in English, both verbally and in writing
- Excellent social skills, sound judgement, and diplomacy
- A strong fashion sense and in-depth knowledge of fashion trends.
A minimum of 5 years of prior experience in a similar position is a must.