SARAH PACINI is an international fashion brand driven by strong values and a philosophy to bring art, design and fashion together. Over the last 30 years, this global approach has resulted in modern, non conformist urban collections for woman and men. We are on the lookout for enthusiastic, organized and talented people who are passionate about fashion.
The Warehouse-Shipping – Coordinator oversees the warehouses, the logistic team activities for wholesale and retail and ensure they are handled efficiently, in accordance to Sarah Pacini quality standards. This position is based in Montreal, Canada.Tasks
- Prepare the various warehouses for receiving stock.
- Coordinate activities of the logistics team and participate actively in receiving stock, dispatching, warehousing, and processing orders.
- Supervise the processing and shipping of wholesale and corporate boutique orders in accordance with the planning.
- Track inbound and outbound deliveries and report issues.
- Participate in inventories. of the warehouses.
- Ensure all warehouses are always maintained and kept in order.
- Ensure that quality objectives and delivery deadlines are met.
- Min 3 years of experience in a similar function
- Experience in warehouse management in a fashion business.
- Excellent MS Office Skills (Word, Access, Excel, Outlook)
- Being a good communicator and a team player
- Fluency in French and English (spoken and written).
- Must thrive in a fast-paced environment with a variety of tasks, and meet the deadlines
- Adapts easily to change, and able to manage priorities.
- Experience in Fashion Logistics would be a plus
He/she participates actively in the inbound and outbound processes, working closely with the eCommerce Logistics Coordinator, the Retail and the Wholesale Customer Services, and the Accounting Department.