With a philosophy that clothing should reflect the soul, Sarah Pacini appeals to women who choose to be different and who believe that fashion is the art of life for expressing your true self.
To manage the corporate Boutique and develop its business performance while raising Brand awareness. Sarah Pacini’s boutique managers are very involved in the day-to-day management of the Boutique and are committed to provide the best customer service and in Boutique experience to their clientele.Qualifications
- Energetic, self-motivated, open-minded and flexible.
- Excellent analytical, problem solving and organizational skills. Proven ability to respect deadlines.
- Being a team player, sharing your enthusiasm for the collection and the brand.
- Proven selling skills and strong commitment to excellent customer service, in Boutique and after sale.
- Leading a team by example, with a “hands on” approach.
- Excellent oral and written communication in Dutch. Good verbal skills in French and English would be an asset.
- Demonstrated work initiative, sound judgement, diplomacy, and professional attitude.
- Excellent social skills.
- A strong fashion sense and in-depth knowledge of the fashion trends.
A minimum of five (5) years prior experience in a similar position is requested.Tasks
- Meeting or exceeding sales objectives as communicated by the Company Management,
- Complying and ensuring respect by all team members of with Company’s high-level professional and ethical standards,
- Developing and maintaining season after season, an in-depth knowledge of the season’s theme the styles, fits, sizes and proper care of all fabrics and other materials and sharing it with the staff through regular training sessions,
- Recruiting and training new members of the team,
- Motivating and coaching the team and ensuring that each member reach out to his/her full potential,
- Day-to-day supervision of the staff, including planning and managing schedules, performance issues and absence, referring to a director if need be,
- Ongoing clientele building, following through with issues, enquiries and future sales opportunities,
- Increasing daily the clients ‘list and ensuring its regular update,
- Organizing and managing seasonal VIP events in Boutique,
- Building and maintaining links with the surrounding business community
- Liaising with Company’s Directors/Managers to ensure optimal stock management and turnover,
- Implementing procedures for inventory control and loss prevention
- Receiving stock and merchandising according to Company’s guidelines
- Implementing and managing procedures for opening and closing times to ensure Boutique security,
- Maintaining the Boutique at an optimal level at all times.