SARAH PACINI is an international fashion brand driven by strong values and a philosophy to bring art, design and fashion together. Over the last 30 years, this global approach has resulted in modern, non-conformist urban collections for women and men.
We are on the lookout for enthusiastic, organized and talented people who are passionate about fashion.
The logistics coordinator will supervise and participate in the inbound and outbound processes in accordance with company standards.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to :Note: All tasks should also be performed by the Logistic CoordinatorTasks
- Ensure that all warehouse operations run smoothly by planning, organising tasks, and implementing appropriate schedules.
- Ensure the inbound/outbound processes are managed efficiently and are prioritised.
- Ensure that the import/export paperwork is customs compliant.
- Provide Accounting with accurate information regarding suppliers‘ deliveries.
- Track and analyse shipping, warehousing, custom clearance and other logistic costs.
- Ensure to have all necessary supplies for packing, shipping etc..
- Implement inventory control procedures and organize spot-checks or full inventory on a regular basis.
- Analyse storage and work processes in the warehouses and recommend methods to improve them.
- Safeguard warehouse operations and contents by establishing and monitoring security procedures and protocols.
- Minimum 2-3 years’ experience in Logistics Management (preferably in the fashion industry).
- Proven ability to respect deadlines.
- Excellent oral and written communication in English, French.
- Demonstrated ability to lead and manage a team, with a “hands on” approach.
- Excellent inter-personal skills.
- Strong service oriented attitude.
- Proficient in MS Office package (Word, Outlook, and Excel).