The e-commerce logistics coordinator will supervise and participate in the inbound and outbound processes in accordance with Sarah Pacini standards. S/he will work in constant communication with the E-commerce Logistics Manager, Customer Service and Accounting departments.Qualifications
The individual’s qualifications should include, but not be limited to:
- Fluency in French and English is a must (verbal and written)
- Experience in International logistics and shipping.
- Excellent communication skills (verbal and written)
- Team player
- Abilities to coordinate efficiently the activities of the online shipping team is a must
- Flexibility in work hours
- Excellent MS Office Skills (Word, Excel, Outlook)
- Proficiency in using various software (Excel, Access, SQL)
- Desire to work in a fast-paced environment with a variety of tasks
- Flexibility and excellent ability to work efficiently with deadlines
- Experience in Online Fashion logistics would be a plus
Minimum of 3 years of experience in a similar roleTasks
Tasks including but are not limited to:
- Coordinate receiving stock, dispatching, and warehousing.
- Track deliveries and report issues to the Logistics manager.
- Coordinate and prepare orders according to daily and weekly schedules.
- Organization and processing of all returns and defective items.
- Track shipments and communicate with transport companies.
- Participate in regular inventory counts.
- Ensure warehouses are maintained and kept in order at all times.